Re: Looper Moving!

I hate to say it, but that price range is crazy talk in these parts.
Houses even in sketchy parts seem to fetch $300k and up.  Sorry.  Also,
the SF area seems to be really bad in the web developer market.  I just
heard this morning that 4 of my friends were laid off.  SF is great for
a lot of reasons, but that's why it's so damn expensive to be here.
Good luck,

Mark Sottilaro