Jon Brion

Hello Loopers,

Any LA folks know whether Jon Brion still has the steady Friday night gig
at Largo in Hollywood?

I catch this show every time I visit Los Angeles, 2 or 3 times a year.
While he is not explicitly avant garde, his looping chops are impressive.
Hell, all his chops are
impressive, drums, bass, guitar, keys, vibes, I bet he could play just
about any instrument with maybe a few minutes practice. Oh, he's a great
singer and writer, too.
ouch!

Well, does anyone know what he uses to loop? The stage is crammed with
instruments, and gizmos and stomp boxes.

If you haven't seen him, check him out.

Henry Heine