Re: Looper Moving!

I'm confused, are you moving to be part of a scene or upgrade your
living standards? Do you have children? Or are you a free man. I can
suggest living here in Las Vegas where I live and For 150k you can get
brand new house in a new neighborhood 3bd 2 bath. 200k you'll really be
stylin'. There is a small scene of like minded folks and 4 hours from
LA. 10 hours to santa cruz,  the looping capital. But everyone from LA
is coming up here. There are so many houses you can get in with no down.
They just want people to start making payments. Down side is most people
think their Barbie and Ken cruisin down the strip in their vette'
Plastic people. Bill/Las Vegas