Re: Looper Moving! - scenes, genres, and distinctions

I'm in definite agreement here.  I use loops a lot in my music, but I
don't really consider myself as making loop based music.  Looping is just
a tool I use, like any other in my improvisations.  Seattle has an amazing
scene, but a looping showcase is completely unnecessary since there are
several avant garde weekly series in different venues that will usually
feature at least two or three JamMans, Repeaters or DL4s on the stage.  So
you could say that there are at least a couple looping festivals every
week!  I would think that Chicago and New York are probably quite similar
in this respect.

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com