Semi OT Gear question

Probably a stupid question but I figured I would ask anyway.

Does a device exist that takes in a MIDI signal and translates the MIDI
clock to a basic "beat" or "tap" signal through a TRS output? Specifically
so that you could then transmit that signal to a "tempo tap footpedal"
input
of a Vortex or other such older device? (Hopefully that made sense)

It seems like such a device would be fairly simple to construct (at least
my severely limited technical knowledge) as well as useful, but I have
never
seen such a beastie.

Thanks y'all,

-p