all hail the DL4

The DL-4 is an amazing instrument...........it still does things on the fly
that the repeater can't do
(specifically doubling/halving/forward/reverse) WITH the addition of
digital
delays that can be
controlled with one's foot by an expression pedal.<<<

I too love the DL4 - in conjunction with an EDP and my MPX-G2, it's
incredible - certainly not something I'd get rid of... I may be removing
the
JamMan from my regular rack (keeping it, but just not carrying it around
all
the time)...

Rick's work with 2 DL4s is fantastic - definitely makes me lust after a
second one...

a word of warning though, if Richard Zvonar approaches the stage with shoes
in hand, hide your pedals... :o)

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk
www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk