Re: OT: Drum machine eprom question..

fwiw I recently gave away an old Oberheim Prommer to Mike Quinn's
electronics in Oakland. This is a product from the 70's that
addressed this idea. It even had an analog input so you could sample
directly to an EPROM, what a concept. I think it may have been able
to deal with chips from Simmons and Linn boxes as well as Oberheim.

I imagine that thing is still over at Quinn's if anyone wants it.
Quinn's is one of the quintessential electronics surplus places,
you've been warned.

-Alex S.