Re: New roland loop device

Not only unbalanced, but RCA connectors :(((

The writeup certainly looks intriguing; probably going to give Repeater
a run for its money!  An integrated synth/sequencer and looper is a
great idea, and I look forward to trying one.  One thing I've been
wanting for a long time, that I'm guessing this unit isn't going to do
(since it's not mentioned in the writeup) is an integrated audio looper
/ midi sequencer.  Not THAT would be a must have!!!  BTW, the brochure
makes no mention of midi control; I'm guessing that might be a weak
spot.

Anybody know when this is supposed to be released?  Expected price?

Elby