Re: DL4 question (overdub)

Feedback level in loop delay mode is not accessible to the user. The
manual
doesn't document exactly (it says the looped signal gets 'a little
quieter'
with every pass) but from what I can hear it uses a dynamic mechanism to
determine feedback level: the louder the overdub signal level, the more
the
looped signal level is suppressed (thereby avoiding clipping). With zero
input level though in overdub mode, feedback level is less than unity,
resulting in a slow fade over many cycles. The whole thing works very
nicely
and unobtrusively.
Nic