Re: video from loopstock?

Hans possesses the videos and has distributed individual performers bits to
those same performers. If I failed to say thank you, Hans, let me say it
now. Thank you.

The recording is incomplete -- e.g., only about 10 minutes of my set got
captured and I think Hans has indicated that there were other gaps -- but
its better than nothing. Hans had plenty of other things to worry about
besides running a video camera.

No one has said anything one way or another about any broader distribution.
I was sufficiently relieved on seeing it that I hadn't embarrassed myself
that I wouldn't block distribution.

Mark