I'm New

Hello, I'm brand spanken new here.  I followed a link from Harmony Central
to the EDP upgrade site yesterday.  I saw someone in a band use one of
these
before but he was doing pretty basic stuff with it so I didn't realize the
versatility of the unit until I read up on it and listened to Andre
Lafosse's sound clips.  I have to say I was blown away by them.  I've been
experimenting with my DL-4 for a while but I reached it's limitations very
quickly.  I'm very interested in getting a better unit to work with and
looks like EPD is it.  I had no idea there was such a large community of
people performing this kind of stuff.  I will be looking for more loop
based
music to listen to, if anyone could point me in a direction that would be
much appreciated.  Thanks, Mark P