OT: Looper moving to SF Bay Area, looking for work...

Dear San Fransisco Bay Area Loopers,

Though on rare occasions I do pipe up and post on LD myself, most of you
will probably recognize my name, Eric Oberthaler, from posts referencing my
collaborations with Sir Andre LaFosse.  I'm that trumpeter/keyboard guy on
the recent Duet tracks posted here:
http://www.altruistmusic.com/archive/rmx.html

The point of this email is...
I will be moving from the Los Angeles area to the Bay Area in early July
and
I am looking for work.  I have a number of musical skills/services that
could potentially be useful to the extended Looper's Delight family,
including:

~ Digital music editing, production, composition (MOTU DP3 based DAW)
~ Notation editing (Sibelius)
~ Trumpet performance (sight-reading, improvisation)
~ Private lessons (trumpet, composition, aural skills)
~ Live sound (with personally owned PA: Mackie SRM450s, 1604vlz, etc.)
~ Workshops for kids (w/ electronic music gadgets and wacky stuff)
~ "Lounge" DJ/Live hybrid (w/ Ableton Live software, looping trumpet, etc.)

Here are some MP3 samples of my other work:

Composition for Yimagination Studios:
http://shoko.calarts.edu/~eobe/HipHop_Theme.mp3
©2002 soundsliketree

Composition or the Burning Man Opera:
http://shoko.calarts.edu/~eobe/AtlantianVortexPhase4.mp3
©2000 soundsliketree

And just for FUN:
http://shoko.calarts.edu/~eobe/SippingPinwheelNectar.mp3
©2000 soundsliketree

Thank you in advance for any help or advice!

Keep spiraling  :)

eric oberthaler
http://www.soundsliketree.com
(many more mp3s within)