Re: Looper Moving!

----- Original Message -----
From: "jim palmer" <jimp@pobox.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 15:50 PM
Subject: Re: Looper Moving!

> what was it john called her?
> something like "the most famous unknown artist in the world"
> i didn't get it until i saw a show on pbs about conceptual art.
> pretty cool stuff.  i liked "yes" a lot as well.
>
> too bad she broke up the beatles...

Yeah, except for the fact that Paul admitted that it was his decision in
the
past year.  Don't get me wrong, I like bits of Yoko's work, and they stand
on their own.  But I think the fucillade of dis- mis- and non-information
that was flying around in 1970 and onwards has given us all stuff to argue
about for ages.

Dateline: 2370 - The 300th anniversary of the Beatles' breaking up, now
acknowledged to be a cosmological node in the fabric of the human universe,
has now been alleged to be caused by the 20th Century Elvis (as opposed to
the 22nd Century Elvis), in a political move to regain religious market
share.  This effort is now acknowledged to be successful.

Stephen P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios - The Free Loop of the Week!