EDP Upgrade recieved-

Yo-

I just recieved the upgrade in the mail- I ordered about 5 minutes after Kim announced it to the list-

The Upgrade Manual is made of real paper! Thank you! I so prefer this to e-docs!!

Also- this upgrade is gigantomongus- I'd say this manual is almost as big as the original full version-

The ROMs were packaged extremely well in a hinged electrostatic container and the ROMs even get spiffy printed labels this time! What more could we ask for?

Looking forward to getting home and installing them-

Cliff