Re: EDP Won't Play live reverse (using the PMC-10) in LoopIV

Hi Gary,

Quick thoughts, as yet unverified by me:

-- What about using DirectMIDI commands for SUS-Unrounded Multiply and
Reverse?  It seems to me that the Multiply on String A - Record on
String B thing is basically doing an Unrounded Multiply, which is
available as a DirectMIDI command in LoopIV.  What if you did the SUS
version of that on string A, and then DirectMIDI for Reverse on String
B?  (Doing Reverse via DirectMIDI would save you the trouble of having
to program the Parameter thing as well).

There's also a "snipplets" trick in there that involves a very similar
sort of move, except that it's triggered by copying the loop via a
CNF-switchquant variation.  It's one of Andy Butler's brainchildren, as
I recall...  It should be in the manual, or Andy might be able to
elaborate...

How are you liking LoopIV aside from your current issues?

--Andre