Re: stereo volume pedal recommendations

Would the Korg XVP-10 be what you're looking for? It has two separate
inputs, two separate outputs (in1 goes to out1, in2 goes to out2, volume
of both outs is set simultaneously by the angle of the footpedal) and a
tuner output (both inputs, full volume) and a small dial under the
footpedal part that allows you to set the minimum volume. There's a
little crosstalk between the channels, but it's very slight. It's very
solid metal, sounds good, I'd spend timefinding a replacement if this one
ever left me. I picked mine up used a few years ago, so I have no idea
what a good price for it would be (not implying I want to get rid of
mine, I just can't give you an idea of if it'll fit into your budget). I
was using it at one point as a master volume for the Chapman Stick with
different effects chains for the bass and melody sides.

best,
Steve Burnett

--
Steve Burnett    burnett@pobox.com   http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval