Re: Live Reverse Lives! (sdrawkcab)

Hi Gary,

Glad you got it worked out.

> I am still interested in hearing how others may achieve this effect--I
>know
> there a great many ways to skin this particular cat.

http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP/2001.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page and see what's up my sleeve!

Andy's snipplets trick could be a fun way to do this too, especially in
conjunction with the "One-shot" Samplerstyle=One + NextLoop feature
(check page 18 of the manual).

I've been using Reverse with LoopIV since January, all over the place,
via DirectMIDI, the Parameter move, and the front panel Insert move.
The only strangeness I encountered was after getting my PMC-10, and it
was just a question of finding the right sort of pedal mode and string
command to get the desired effect, but I did indeed get it.  Haven't had
any difficulties with it other than that.

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages:
http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP