RE: Mind Boggling LoopIV

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Flint [mailto:kflint@loopers-delight.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 1:02 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Mind Boggling LoopIV

At 12:40 AM 6/25/2002, SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:
>Didn't know about SUSNextLoop and SUSMute-Retrigger though,
>somehow I missed those completely.
>sounds like "LaFosse" territory to me ;-)

I don't know where SUSnext came from, I think Matthias actually came up
with that with his ever Swiss need to carry an idea precisely all the way
through. But yes it definitely has an Andre aspect to it.

SUSMute-Retrigger sounds more like one of my "dance music needs this!" type
of functions.

>Just waiting to see what tricks will
>appear out of all these new features,
>....so many combinations yet to be tried.

Yes it is true. So much of LoopIV is just a big empty canvas because it is
all new. I'm dying to hear what people will do with it. We worked so hard
to make sure it all worked and plugged together right and all remained
consistent. But what the creative minds out there will do with it we can
have no idea. Even during beta testing we were amazed by the crazy stuff
you guys started dreaming up. We can't wait to see where the rest of the
world takes it.

What happens when you mix SUSNextLoop with LoopCopy? or stutter mode? or
different loop triggering options and quantize=8th? I don't even know.
Somebody dive into it and record something so we can find out!

kim