SV: new software looper

> I have been working on a software looper for Windows.  If anyone is
> interested, it's available here:
> http://evenfall.com/ambiloop/
> It's pretty simple right now but hopefully I'll be able to add more
> features over time (already working on some now).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris MacDonald

How cool! A couple of years ago I was really looking for any software like
this, but I just couldn't find any. I went so far that I even wrote to some
music software companies and gave them detailed specifications of what I
wanted - but noone ever  picked it up. However I ended up buying an EDP and
a Repeater which is what I'm now using live. I'm a bit reluctant to take
computers on stage.

All the best

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se