Re: October: GBLT Marriages+Loops/Street Music ( Philly)

     It's a very sad thing that in America, Land of the Free, a same sex
couple can't just go out and get married, or generally be recognized as
truly
a couple (well, in the eyes of the state and church anyway). Something
that
we definitely need to change. In the mean time, I wish you the best in
drawing attention to this strange unreality (Yes, oddly we also live in
the
land of Reality TV). Best wishes for your commitment ceremonies!
     Marc