Re: recommended recordings

Frisell perhaps not essential?????? What blasphemy is this????? :o)

Ghost Town is a truly remarkable album, was a defining moment for me,
listening wise... every note Frisell plays is essential, but GhostTown is a
marvellous loop intro to the great man. also worth checking out are all the
trio records, the recent one with Elvin Jones and Dave Holland, the Buster
Keaton soundtracks, and the live mid 90s one...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk

> > could someone
> > please recommend some essential recordings where looping is employed?
>
> jeff.....yesterday i heard a knockout cd, bill fressels (sp) "ghost
>town",
it