Re: Unsubscribe (was Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V03 #9)

...and while you're at it, send the unsubscribe to the correct address
(this isn't it)  Perhaps if you were truly intelligent you would have
read that part when you subscribed to this list.  Sorry man, but you
opened yourself up for that one.