Re: OT: A new Didgeridoo and a fool who doesn't know how to play it

Ha haha, it reminds me of a story...

Once (while tripping on mushrooms) at the Finger Lakes Grassroots music
festivel, as it was ending my girlfriend turned to me (while in the
vendor area) and said, "Sure, it's all laughs now, but I bet there's
going to be a lot of really sad people tomorrow when realize they blew
$60 on a diggeriedoo that they'll never figure out how to play."

Good luck!

Mark Sottilaro