Re: New model Ground Control MIDI controller

Well, that's too bad.  So, am I correct in assuming that the only IN
PRODUCTION controllers that have a complete enough MIDI implementation
for the EDP and Repeater are the Behringer and the All Access?

TH

 >The midi implementation is very weak. It mainly only sends Program
Change messages, with some >limited ability to send continuous
controllers. The rest of the midi spec is not available. I'm not sure
why >they call it the Ground Control Pro. To me, a "pro" midi
controller should be able to send any midi >command. If you were
looking for a pedal to fully control the Repeater or the Echoplex, this
would be a >bad choice since it cannot send all the midi commands that
either of those can receive. (midi note >messages, for example.)