Re: Drifting loops

*WARNING* That's what Line6 would like you to believe, but it's been
discovered by
many on this list that the Line6 Delay Pro's loops *DO NOT* synch to MIDI.
 I've
also heard that the regular synched delay SUCKS as well.  If you're
looking for a
delay to synch to MIDI (cheaply) check out the Lexicon MPX100, 500 and 1.
(none
of these could be concidered loopers though)

Mark Sottilaro