From: Dan Soltzberg [mailto:d.ans@verizon.net]
Sent: 09 January 2003 07:11
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Where can I get the Repeater mod?

The guy I know who does the mod is Vince, at Pro Audio in Watertown, Massachusetts. Your best bet would be to call him at 617-926-8020 or you can email him at audiopro@shore.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe