Re: mixing and routing

--- Stan Card <stanitarium@earthlink.net> wrote:
> careful man-thats where i live :-)

I'm kinda fond of putting a big reverb last in the
chain and playing the mix level; the 'verb can grab
the last sound that hits it (whether that's from a
loop or instrument) and smear it out, allowing me to
quickly change settings. Then when I bring the blend
back to non-'verbed, there's a different timbre (or
I've started a new loop while the reverb has carried
over for a bit.)

-t-