Re: old MIDI hardware

Hey,

I probably have an old ADB Midi interface that you can have _for FREE_ if
you want
it... and that's not all.  If you act now, I'll through in a Cakewalk's
Metro 4 (an
actual licensed version with manual)

you?  You pay for shipping.  Probably about 20 bucks after paypal and the
postal
service has their way.  If you're in the SF bay area, you can come and get
it.

Mark Sotitlaro

PS My act Sleeping uses a MC 307, vocals and guitar