Cooperation "Transcollaboration" cd review...

I was sent the CD "Transcollaboration" shortly after responding to
the Looplist notice (below) by James Sidio.  I've waited awhile before
posting  a review so I could give it a few honest listens.
I'll have to use some of the typical genre terms, but here goes:
Definitely atmospheric, moody, ambient...mostly dark....
I've been producing planetarium soundtracks for the Memphis Museum
for about 20 years, and I would have to say that many of the tracks
would make excellent backdrops to voyages to black holes and
colliding galaxies.  This is a complement.....
The collaboration seemed to work seemlessly....  I don't notice any
lack of cohesion between the musicians due to the oceanic division
between them.  (If you didn't know, this CD is a collaboration via
snail mail between Texas and England)  There are also some nice
melodic segments and  mildly industrial drumming which is cool.
A smooth listen....  you  can rest your head without worrying about
the next tune jarring you out of a nice meditative indulgence.
Hopefully this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship...
and more transcollaboration.....
gary
@friendlyspider.com

Jhsidlo@aol.com wrote:
Howdy,

Re:Cooperation, a collaborative effort between David Cooper Orton and
myself is now available. I will mail out five free copies to the first
five
people who e-mail me from the Looper's Delight list.
All I want in return is a review/comment from these individuals (good
or bad). I will announce the individuals who will receive the cds on the

Looper's Delight . Re:Cooperation will also be available from:
www.unclebuzz.com and www.dogfingers.com. Please feel free to contact me
with
any questions or comments.

Thanks, James Sidlo