OT: NAMM

 Greetings, I have been out of the loop for a while (ouch!) so I have'nt
kept up  with plans, if any, to gather at NAMM this year. I will be doing
some demoing at the  Seymour Duncan booth. Duncan is unvealing a new
product line of acoustic pickups and preamps designed in collaboration with
my former boss and dear freind,Rick Turner. I have a proto type in my Jeff
Traugott steel string and it sounds amazing. You can realy attact the thing
with out crapping out in the high end ,like most piezos systems do. I'll be
bringing a repeater and maybe a dl4, and hopefully ruffle a few purist's
feathers. Demo times are as follows:
Thursday at 12,1,and 3pm,
Friday at 12,
Sunday at,12,1,2,3,and 4 (I think the last demo will be for the janitors
and teamsters)
I'm off all day Saturday to make way for the name guys, like Lawrence
Juber, who I saw at the acoustic night at the Nashville NAMM show a couple
of summers ago. As Rick Turner likes to say, the guy is stupidly good. He
can string a Beatles medley together like nobody else. Also my freind
Willian Coulter will be playing as well, he is a fine neo celtic/classical
player, and will be playing some duets with Benjamin Verdery at the Muriel
Anderson Acoustic show as well. Please come buy and say hello and check out
the dog and pony show. If there are any of you rendezvousing any where, let
me know.
See you at the show
Bill Walker