Re: Or, the occasionally opaque veil of opinion

My music is melodic, also.  It is the "technology"  that provides the
"atmosphere."  Adding to - or taking away are opinions.  Using a box just
to create some sort of "easy" effect is simply a step in the creative
process.  Some people stop at that point, others do not.  I respect both.
If I'm not digging the scene, I leave.

M...