Re: EH 16sec.DDL

Stan Card wrote:

> >> if this dont beat all-
> >>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=250017896
> >> 5+
> >
> > Gee, I wish mine could do all the things he claims his can do. (-8
> >
> > John McIntyre
>
> sorry john-are you being sarcastic er wot...or humorous-its so hard to
> detect on line where theres is no sense of inflection or tone...

Yes, I was being sarcastic, hence the smiley at the end.  I read his
description of
layers of loops, and I don't know what he is talking about.  The EH can
hold one
loop, and you can play on top of that loop.  But what you are playing on
top is
real time; it cannot be looped.  There is only one loop going, and to my
simple
mind that is not "layers" of loops.  I would think that someone who did
not know
what they were getting and relied on the seller's description would be in
for a
surprise.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept