Re: Filthy habits (no Zappa content)

<<gone a bit quiet- there was some footage on the
news the other day of his G4's being
bubbble-wrapped and carted off by the met's
finest. meanwhile, the police have named a
well-known british tv presenter today on similar
charges, and the feller that was the manager of
the bay city roller>>>

Hmm, that Bay City Rollers manager can't keep
himself out of trouble, can he? I heard he got
busted sometime back for fooling around with
underaged boys, though I seem to recall he said
that in this case, the underaged boys were 19 or
something like that (as if to suggest that laws
in question of whichever country it was that he
was busted were more restrictive than even here
in the US).

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones