From: Wolf, Bill [mailto:bill.wolf@ness-usa.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Suggestions on a compact rack mounted mixer sought

Something along the lines of the Rane SM82.  That might be what I end up
going for but I'd like to see if there are some others with more options
such as tone controls, headphone outs, mute buttones, etc.  I'm mainly
interested in 1-3 space mixers.  I've already got a mackie 1202 but it's
pain in the ass to move and the rack option isn't what I'm after.

Thanks
  -Bill