Re: Sitarist interested in Live Looping

>i recently purchased one of these used for 750.00 us dollars. it is one of
the smartest recording/performing
>investments i have made in a while.

That being said re: the Handsonic,  I would like to add that I have
STUBBORNLY resisted integrating electronic pre-sampled sounds into my
performance and besides being saddled with that much more stuff to carry, I
have not regretted it for one moment.  There is a lot to be said for
playing
a real acoustic instrument - there's so much room for expression there,
and
I just haven't found it even with an instrument as nice as the handsonic.
Jon