and other crazy ideas

For the future of music I predict a synthesis (no pun intended) of new and old technology, of improvisation and sequencing/composition, of human and machine, where all the components are interdependant, and the result becomes more than the product of it's components, in one inified system, because each variable multiplies the functionality of each other variable. If I could train/build myself into my own ideal human/machine designed for music, I would improvise like Coltrane, Jarrett and Miles, I would compose like Stravinsky, Ravel, Rodrigo, and Takemitsu, I'd have the voice of James Brown meets Jeff Buckley and Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn, I would be built from flesh and bone with six arms, grey matter, 6/12/bari guitar, synth, Mac, Protools, plugins, loopers, sequencer, a host of stompboxes, circuit bent toys, and exotic instruments, a nice horn and strings section, and I'd be a totally hand built blend of tube,analog, and digital, plus some crazy speaker designs, all gold wiring, and sex organs.