Re: PLEASE QUIT deluging us with OT posts!!!!!

Title: Re: PLEASE QUIT deluging us with OT posts!!!!!
Kim,
Would it help if there was a separate OT list hosted somewhere else?

I’ve started a list off my site called ot-posts@randomsalt.com.  Anyone interested in OT discussions can feel free to use that list. My only request is that discussions stay respectful to all parties and folks refrain from flaming.

Regards,
Jeff