From:    Gary Phillips <gary@friendlyspider.com>
To:      Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Zoom & Yamaha multi-trackers...
Date:    Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:49:42 -0600

Two ot the latest multitrackers,
the Zoom MRS-1266CD and the Yamaha AW16G
offer sampling and phrase looping capabilites.
I've been trying to find honest reviews on both
these guys...  (been to a bunch of recording forums)
.....particularly info on how well the USB transfer on
the Zoom works on a Mac....
Anybody have experience with these....
particularly the Zoom MRS-1266.....?
In addition to USB transfer, the Zoom will import
and play a MIDI sequence......  but I just wonder
if it is a quality box......
--
gary
@friendlyspider.com