Re: OT? ok, ok stop apologizing :)

ok, loopfolk, yes there were some massively OT posts recently but in fine
LD
self-regulation mode and a swat or two have gone out with the tide, but now
this is getting silly with all the apologies.

I think that talking about any gear that a looper 'might possibly' use for
anything related to looping is close enough. ya think?

but being too nice is better than not I guess :)

so for my money (or lack of it), continue to tell/ask all please!

BobC