From: Jon Wagner [mailto:jondrums@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:38 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: FCB 1010

I am putting together an online collaboration to create an open source
sysex
editor for the Behringer FCB 1010 footpedal.  Arguably the best (for the
price) midi controller for looping and otherwise.

I need anyone who has Java programming experience, or has a fcb1010 and can
get a sysex dump from their fcb for testing.  If you have a connection with
Behringer for inside information, that could certainly help too...

Please contact me privately if this interests you.  I would think it goes
without saying that a very large community of musicians would benefit from
this project!
Jon