Re: OT: ethernet guitars

This is starting to sound like the time travel
paradox thing that they dismiss in Star Trek
all the time....  or at least some of the time,
except when they go back in time and re-edit
the show, which means they wouldn't have
had to go back in time.  Maybe I should go
back and stop myself before I hit the send button.

What about a shockwave web app that lets a
visitor add notes to a notation manuscript and
plays back via MIDI....  This way composers
could collaborate more quickly and easily...?
--
gary
@friendlyspider.com