Re: Guinness Book

I wouldn't put too much faith in anything that's
listed in the Guinness Book. They Kenny G as
having performed the single longest sustained
note on a wind instrument, at something like 38
minutes. It's a well known fact that back in the
early 70's, Rahsaan Roland Kirk performed a
concert in London where he sustained at a note
for just over 2 hours. The Guinness people were
there, but for one reason or another, refused to
recongize Kirk's achievement.

As for best selling album, I believe I read that
The Eagles Greatest Hits is now the best selling
album of all time. I believe Dark Side Of The
Moon is still the longest charting album of all
time (was on the charts for something like 17
years before Billboard retired it, reputedly).

I really don't keep track of these things. What
the biggest selling album of time is really an
irrelevent matter to me.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones