Re: SV: I'm researching y'all

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 09:53 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

> It's funny but I'm using loopers for exactly the opposite reason: to
> stay away from (the need for) "composition" and be able to fully
> improvise everything ;-)

Likewise. Looping has given me total freedom of expression. Although I
have tried to score things in the past for looping devices, when I
actually tried playing them, the inspirational part of the brain took
over and completely ignored the scored notes.

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com