Re: Echo Pro footcontroller options

--- Squid Loop <tentacle_joe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The unit already comes setup to operate the looper
> with midi programs change - 101 - 109

Well, that's just it: she doesn't have a midi
footcontroller and was under the impression that the
Echo Pro 1) comes with a footcontroller, and 2) this
imaginary footcontroller looks a lot like the FB4, ie.
small and simple. Telling her there's more stuff to
buy does not make me popular at the moment.

It was bad enough getting her to control the RPS-10's
pitch shift with a keyboard; she's classically trained
and ten times better than I am on keyboards, but she
really doesn't want to have to deal with setting one
up onstage, to play or to use as a controller.

-t-

ps: still though, I realize there're a lot worse
things to be arguing about with one's significant
other than what hardware to use to control her looping
device! ;-)