Re: Loopers Delight Movie Virus

Don't get me started.  I seem to constantly get worm generated emails
with little gifs and jpegs attached.  I'm sure they're from LD list
members because they're often little picture of music gear.  Drives me
up a wall.  I chalk it up to ignorance and lazyness.

Hey!  If you're reading this and you've got a computer with no virus
protection that ignorant lazy person is YOU.

Mark Sottilaro