EDP Capabilities (was Newbie question)

If you get an EDP, you will find that the possibilities are (no
overstatement) truly mind boggling.  Refer to the live examples on Andre
LaFosse's website to hear what mayhem can be achieved.  It slices, it dices
. . .
In my case, I find that sticking to a set of parameters and using MIDI to
go
outside them in certain cases is the best bet.  But trust me, if you can
dream it, the EDP can do it--short of pitch shifting and multitracking of
course (they are also mono--hey, deal with it).
Looping in red, white and blues,
Gary