Re: Nearly there: EDP Individual loop muting?

The EDP can have multiple loops in memory, but can only play back one
of those at any given time.  It's not polyphonic in that regard.  If
you want to have say, three loops playing at the same time and be able
to mute loops individually then you'd need three EDPs.

TravisH