Re: Nearly there: EDP Individual loop muting?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Sottilaro" <sine@zerocrossing.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: Nearly there: EDP Individual loop muting?

> Welcome to the darkside.

Oh no, this is the beginning of the end!

I took my Roland SPD-6 back and got the Roland SPD-S sampling drumpad
yesterday.

This is going to be very cool. I can set up wav sequences on individual
pads, have then configured to loop, or not. So, in reality, I can have 9
loops running on the SPD-S alone by looping "THINGS" on the individual
pads,
sync the Repeater to THAT, and then start layering guitar loops, and vocal
loops.

Boy, that's quite a departure from "Cheeseburger in Paradise" :)

We'll see how far I go with it. I'm still about playing classic pop music.

Now I just have to get me a midi foot controller. I guess that Behringer
will be decent. Poor sweat shop people. I have to buy Behringer stuff or
they would just be on the streets!

Paul