In search of Jim Mahoney...

I'm new to the loopers-delight list, but I've been searching through the archives soaking up all I can for the past few weeks.  There's some great stuff in here! Thanks to all that keep this community alive and well!

I also wanted to ask if anybody knows anything more about Jim Mahoney (last mentioned on post http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/199906/msg00349.html). Apparently a few years ago he was doing a solo vocal show with an EDP?  I am solo vocal act working without one for the moment, but I'm about to make the leap.  I'd love to learn about what others have done before. Can anybody direct me to any CDs, samples, or contact info that I might find useful (for Jim or other looping vocalists in general)? Thanks!

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band
www.OneMouthBand.com