Re: My two cents and a question for all concerning mixers

Since there is a mixer thread happening...

I found this Alesis MultiMix 12R thingy in the AMS catalog the other day
and
thought it was a cool design.  I like being able to see the level of things
with sliders rather than knobs, but also like the fact that it is only 3
rack units high and 12 channels.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ALEMM12R

Does anybody have any experience with this device, or with Alesis mixers in
general?  Have you found it/them flexible to use and pure of signal?  I
basically want to keep my EDP on an aux send (or something) and be able to
route several channels to it on and off as I feel the need (bass, vocals,
keys, sometimes all at once).

Thanks fer reading.

-J